If you like The Fox shows more than anything else, getting the Fox Now app is the bestest thing that you can do to stream live and on-demand content. The Fox Now app is available on all leading connected devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, etc. It would only work when you install the app on your streaming device and activate it via activate.fox.com/activate. You must possess the sign-in details with your TV provider to watch full episodes, live sports, and local news.
Things to Consider (Prerequisites)
Before you sneak peek, check these essentials first.
- Subscribed to Fox Now through a participating TV provider.
- A supported streaming device (Roku, Android TV, etc.).
- Pay-TV provider sign-in details.
- Stable internet connection with decent speed.
- A second device – mobile, tablet, or computer.
Supported Streaming Devices
The Fox Now streaming app is available on these devices.
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Google Chromecast
Activate Fox Now on Roku
Refer to the Fox Now app activation guide for your Roku device.
- Go to the Roku home screen.
- Scroll down to access the Streaming Channels option.
- Select the Search Channels option from there.
- Now access the Search feature and type Fox Now using the virtual keyboard.
- Choose Fox Now app from the search results.
- Click the Add channel button to install the app.
- Press the Go to Channel button to access the home screen.
- Locate the Fox Now app at the bottom of the screen.
- Launch the app and enter the sign-in details (if required).
- Select the Activate TV option to receive an activation code on your TV screen.
- Note down the code and open a web browser on your mobile or computer to visit activate.fox.com/activate.
- Enter the Activation Code and click Submit.
- Well, On the next screen, select your TV provider and enter the sign-in details of your TV provider.
- Next, Stick to the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Your Roku screen will refresh within a few seconds, meaning you are all set to watch the Fox Now on Roku.
Activate Fox Now on Apple TV
- Turn on your Apple TV and connect it with a Wifi internet.
- Go to the App Store of your Apple TV.
- Look for the Fox Now app by browsing through the Entertainment category or using the Search option.
- If you are using the search option, enter Fox Now in the search field and press the search icon.
- Select the Fox Now app from the search results.
- Press Get to install the application on your Apple TV.
- After successful installation, return to the home screen and launch the Fox Now app.
- Select the Sign in with TV provider option to get an activation code on your Apple TV screen.
- Here, open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the Fox Now activation page – activate.fox.com/activate.
- Now, Enter the activation code in the provided field and press Submit.
- You will need to enter the login credentials provided by your service provider.
- After than, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- FOX NOW is now active on your Apple TV.
Activate Fox Now on Android TV
You need to activate the Fox Now on your Android TV to watch shows like The Cleaning Lady, The Resident, Next Level Chef, Pivoting, Call Me Kat, and I Can See Your Voice.
- Navigate to the Play Store from the home screen of your Android TV.
- Search for Fox Now app and click the Install button.
- Now, click the Open button and enter the sign-in credentials (if required).
- Click the Activate TV option.
- You will see a unique Activation Code.
- Leave the screen visible while you access the activation link – activate.fox.com/activate.
- Enter the 5-digit activation code and click the Submit button.
- Sign in with your TV provider to complete the process.
- Wait until you see a success message.
- Your Android TV screen will refresh, thus allowing you to stream Fox Channel on your Android TV.
Activate Fox Now on Amazon Fire TV
- First, Go to the Amazon Fire TV home screen by pressing the home icon on your remote.
- From the home screen, select the Apps option to get to the app store of Amazon Fire TV.
- Find the Fox Now application using the Search.
- Once you find the app, press Get to install the application on your Fire TV.
- After installation, go back to the home screen, locate the Fox Now app and launch it.
- Click on Activate TV option to generate a unique code to activate Fox Now on Fire TV.
- After receiving the code on the TV screen, open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone and navigate to the Fox Now activation URL – activate.fox.com/activate.
- Here, you will need to enter the activation code in the provided field and press the Submit button.
- Then, select your TV provider and sign in using the login credentials provided by your service provider (if prompted).
- After that, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You will then access Fox Now on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Fox Now Activation Failed – Troubleshooting Tips
Try the following troubleshooting tips if you see an error while activating Fox Now on your streaming device.
- Check Activation Code: The Fox Now activation code is case sensitive. Making a typo would lead to an activation error. Moreover, a delay in using the code wouldn’t bring you a success notification. Check the code carefully to ensure that it is not expired. To troubleshoot, repeat the activation steps and use the code instantaneously.
- Use Sign-in Credentials Correctly: You must possess the sign-in details of your TV provider to complete the process. Fox Now is available with 70 providers, including DirecTV, Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Dish, Verizon FiOS, and AT&T U-Verse. Check with your TV provider to troubleshoot an activation error.
- Contact your ISP: To stream content on your connected device, you will need a high-speed internet connection. Use the same internet for your streaming device and the second device to access activate.fox.com/activate.
About Fox Now
From breaking local news and must-see news specials to watching live sports and catching up on Fox favorites – Fox Now is a dedicated app that lets you watch everything Fox channel offers. The app is free to download on your device. But to watch your favorite content, you will require the sign-in credentials of your TV provider.
Now you know how to activate Fox Now on your supported devices. Use the steps meticulously to complete the activation process on your favorite device. If you face an activation error, we have a list of troubleshooting tips for you. So don’t forget to check the section above.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate Fox Now?
- After receiving the code, navigate to activate.fox.com/activate.
- Enter the code.
- Finally, Sign in with your participating TV provider to finish the activation process.
How do I get Fox Now for free?
The Fox Now app is a free to download. Go to the Roku Channel Store, App Store, or Play Store to install the app on your device to watch breaking news, sports news, shows, and more. You must have a subscription to a participating TV provider to watch the entire Fox Now library.
Can I watch Fox Now without a TV provider?
Yes, you can watch Fox Now without a TV provider subscription. However, you will have access to a limited number of shows and programs.