This post will explain activecampaign alternatives. ActiveCampaign is an email marketing and automation solution that is widely used. It’s a complicated system with a lot to offer, and managing the platform may require a team.
Small businesses frequently seek out email solutions that are easy, productive, and cost-effective. There are also several email providers that have more features, are less expensive, and are simple to set up.
ActiveCampaign Alternatives – Best Options For Small Businesses In 2022
In this article, you can know about activecampaign alternatives here are the details below;
As a result, we’ll examine some of the most effective ActiveCampaign alternatives for small businesses.
This list will provide you with all of the information you need about major email marketing services that compete with ActiveCampaign, as well as assist you in deciding whether or not to switch from ActiveCampaign to another provider.
Why Should You Consider Alternatives to ActiveCampaign?
Marketing automation, C-R-M software, sales automation, and other services are available through ActiveCampaign, which is more than just an email marketing solution. Although it is a robust and feature-rich platform, there are certain reasons why you might want to consider other alternatives.
For starters, any ActiveCampaign package requires a one-year commitment, and there is no money-back guarantee. For newcomers and entrepreneurs, the first investment will be prohibitively expensive.
Then there’s the fact that ActiveCampaign doesn’t have a free plan. All of their programmes come with a 14-day free trial, but you’ll only have access to limited features. The platform is very complicated, making it tough for newcomers to use.
It’s worth looking at ActiveCampaign alternatives because there are so many other possibilities on the market. Here are the qualities to glimpse for in an email marketing service:
- Email templates: Email templates are built-in and may be used to swiftly generate and send emails.
- Optin Forms: Signup forms allow you to grow your email list, which you can use to communicate with your users and increase sales.
- Bulk emails: With the correct email marketing provider, you can send emails in bulk to a large number of people with only a few clicks.
- Email automation: Schedule and send welcome emails, transactional emails, and other useful emails to users automatically, so they know you’re there even when you’re not.
- A more effective pricing strategy: When it comes to email services, the most important consideration is price. It should be adaptable, with a free trial, no-cost plan, money-back guarantee, and a plan to suit everyone’s needs.
You might believe it’s difficult to find an email service that has all of these functions at once. However, we’ll make sure to provide you with some of the best ActiveCampaign alternatives and competitors to help you get started with your email marketing campaigns. Also check Time saving tips
Alternatives to ActiveCampaign for Small Businesses
The best ActiveCampaign competitors and alternatives are listed below to help you choose an email marketing solution. You’ll be able to choose which email solution is ideal for your company by the end of this article.
1. Constant Contact
The most widely used email marketing solution is Constant Contact. It includes useful tools as well as a highly versatile drag-and-drop email editor that allows you to create attractive and professional emails in just a few clicks.
Constant Contact has robust email automation capabilities. Drip series, welcome emails, and transactional emails are all possible. All you contain to do is set them up once, and when the conditions are met, Constant Contact will send the email to your subscribers automatically. All of this happens behind the scenes, so you can concentrate on growing your business.
There are various ways to personalise emails in order to engage with subscribers and develop long-term relationships.
Welcome emails to recent subscribers • Transactional email series • Resend emails to non openers • Cart abandonment emails are just a few of the emails Constant Contact sends to your consumers.
It offers a robust contact list segmentation and administration system. You may import contacts from third-party applications like Excel, Outlook, and others, and Constant Contact will arrange them for you effortlessly. It also allows you to add connections in person, via your website, via social media, and more.
Constant Contact’s finest feature is its real-time email tracking features. This gives you detailed information on the number of email opens, clicks, and shares. You can also use this information to segment users based on the parts of your emails they open.
Pricing & Plans for Constant Contact
Constant Contact has the most straightforward price structure. There are two email plans included.
- Email: This plan is intended for small enterprises and startups. It costs $20 a month and allows you to send an unlimited number of emails. Your eCommerce stores and online enterprises will benefit from the Email plan as well.
- Email Plus (Enterprise): This is a $45 per month enterprise service. It has all of the capabilities of the Email plan plus email automation, behavioural email marketing, dynamic content, and more.
A detailed Constant Contact pricing guide with more specifics on each plan is also available. Check it out for further information on what you get and whether the price is reasonable.
ActiveCampaign vs. Constant Contact
Constant Contact provides a focused strategy for growing your email lists, connecting with new people, and engaging your visitors without putting in a lot of time and effort from the start. It operates behind the scenes and covers your process once you’ve set up your email campaigns.
Constant Contact, unlike ActiveCampaign, offers a 30-day free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can try the service for up to 60 days with special features without paying anything, and if you don’t like it, you can obtain a refund.
Sendinblue is an email-marketing-platform that includes communication and personalisation features. It authorizes you to communicate with your customers by email, SMS, live chat, and other methods.
It comes with a professional email editor that allows you to create attractive emails. You may also use their library of email templates to swiftly create and send emails to your users. With few clicks, you can add dynamic information to your emails using the personalisation tools.
Sendinblue includes an A/B testing tool to ensure that your emails are sent to the appropriate individuals at the appropriate time. It use machine learning to analyse user activity and send emails that are tailored to their needs.
You can divide your users depending on their gender, location, clicks, and other factors when it comes to contact segmentation. This improves your clickthrough rate by allowing you to send tailored emails to your users.
- Time-sensitive transactional emails • Detailed email marketing workflows • Page-level tracking • Real-time tracking and advanced stats are just a few of the Sendinblue capabilities.
- Support via email and phone
For more detail on the email marketing capabilities and alternatives, we recommend reading our comprehensive Sendinblue review.
Pricing and Plans for Sendinblue
Sendinblue has four distinct plans to choose from. The monthly fee is calculated based on the total number of emails sent.
- Free: In most circumstances, Sendinblue’s free plan is the ideal win-win situation. It allows you to send up to 9,000 emails each month and covers an unlimited number of contacts.
- Lite: This is Sendinblue’s most basic paid service, with no daily or monthly sending limits. This implies you’ll be able to send an infinite number of emails to your contacts. The Lite plan, in contrast to the free version, is completely scalable and costs $25 per month for up to 10,000 emails.
- Premium: Everything from the free and lite plans is included in the premium plan. For up to 20,000 emails, it costs $65 per month. This subscription includes strong email send-time optimization, multiple shared inboxes, advanced reporting, and more, in addition to the basic capabilities.
- Corporate: The Sendinblue enterprise plan is a fully configurable, no-limits package. To acquire a price quote for this plan, you’ll need to contact the Sendinblue team. Multi-user access, a dedicated account manager, phone support, a dedicated IP address, and other services are included with the enterprise plan.
Check out our Sendinblue price guide for more information. It contains detailed information on each plan as well as a feature comparison.
ActiveCampaign vs. Sendinblue
To design and personalise your emails, Sendinblue includes a user-friendly email editor. It includes a wealth of tools and lessons to help you learn more about email marketing. If you have any questions, you can contact their team of professionals. Also check Pixel Launcher Alternatives
Sendinblue, unlike ActiveCampaign, offers a free plan. The best thing is that the free plan covers the majority of capabilities that aren’t available in ActiveCampaign’s basic plans, such as real-time email reporting.
AWeber is a high-end email marketing service geared toward small enterprises. It includes professional tools for creating and designing emails that can be sent to users to increase interaction.
It contains a customizable toolbar with numerous items that you may drag and drop into your email to modify it. AWeber allows you to send test copies of emails to users to preview them before sending them to them, ensuring that you always send the best email possible.
You also receive access to hundreds of free stock images to use in your emails to make them more appealing to recipients. This contains buttons, logos, and other elements that you can utilise to engage with your users via email marketing campaigns.
AWeber allows you to create automated email content and share your articles with users as newsletters if you submit frequent blog posts. It also has an email template library built in. With the visual editor, you can choose your newsletter email layout and tweak it.
To track your emails, AWeber delivers precise insights and data. It also contains an app that allows you to keep track of your email data on your phone.
You can do the following with this information:
- Send targeted emails • Write relevant blog posts • Track revenue-generating emails • Increase website visitors
Pricing and Plans for AWeber
AWeber offers a straightforward pricing structure. There are just two options:
- Free: The AWeber free plan allows you to have up to 500 subscribers. It also allows you to send 3,000 emails per month. Email automation, a drag-and-drop email builder, email templates, dynamic content, and more are all included in this plan.
- Pro: The AWeber Pro plan is separated into five different versions. It is calculated depending on the total number of members, so if you add more, you will have to pay more. For up to 500 subscribers, the standard cost starts at $19.99 per month. It gives you the option of paying monthly, quarterly, or annually. Behavioral automation, branded click tracking, email split testing, custom segmentation, extensive reporting, and more are included in the AWeber Pro subscription.
We’ve put together a comprehensive AWeber pricing guide with more information on each package. There’s also information regarding the AWeber Pro plan’s annual payment discount.
ActiveCampaign vs. AWeber
AWeber is an email marketing and newsletter subscription service for small businesses. It contains a broad set of capabilities as well as an easy email builder that allows you to create emails without having to alter any code.
AWeber’s free plan is of high quality, and it immediately outranks ActiveCampaign. You may also request a free migration from ActiveCampaign or any other email service from AWeber’s professionals.
For eCommerce enterprises, Drip is a popular email marketing software. With a tailored email, it assists you with multi-channel marketing campaigns and promotes sales on your online store.
Your eCommerce store comes with built-in email workflows. This comprises email series like as welcome emails, cart abandonment emails, and post-purchase promotions, among other things. Drip also allows you to customise emails for specific situations.
It works with all major eCommerce platforms, including WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, and others, to create marketing campaigns that target consumers based on their actions and behaviour.
Drip has a sophisticated segmentation system that allows it to target consumers with relevant material. It screens visitors based on their behaviours on your emails and website, allowing you to see which users are interested in specific products.
Drip also comes with several amazing features. Revenue & engagement reporting • Premium integrations • SMS marketing • A/B split testing • Workflow dashboards are just a few examples.
Check out our in-depth Drip review to learn more about the email service. More information about the features and settings can be found there.
Pricing and Plans for Drip
Drip has a scalable price model that is determined by the total number of contacts.
- Up to 500 contacts for $19
- Up to 2,000 contacts for $29
- Up to 2,500 contacts for $39
- Up to 3,000 contacts for $49
- Up to 3,500 contacts for $59
- And so forth…
Except while you’re on the free trial, it permits you to send unlimited emails to all users. Drip offers a 14-day free trial with up to 3,500 contacts and 500 emails allowed.
Check out our Drip price guide for more information. There is a comparison between the free trial and the paid plan. You’ll also learn about Drip’s scalability.
ActiveCampaign vs. Drip
Drip focuses solely on eCommerce platforms and offers a complete email marketing solution for your online enterprises. It offers advanced capabilities at a reasonable cost that aren’t available on ActiveCampaign’s basic subscriptions.
You’ll only settle for the contacts on your email list because the pricing approach is scalable. When we compare Drip’s pricing plan to ActiveCampaign’s, it’s a better strategy.
ConvertKit is a small business email marketing tool with a premium price tag. It offers a simple email builder that allows you to create attractive emails and email marketing campaigns that help you connect with your users.
It comes with branded email templates that you may use to swiftly send emails by replacing content and photos. With a fast editing experience and a robust email designer, ConvertKit saves you a lot of time.
You can add buttons, graphics, text, videos, and more to your emails with inline design options in just a few clicks. You can easily write and design emails thanks to the user-friendly and straightforward UI.
ConvertKit boasts a 98 percent deliverability rate, which means your emails will get in clients’ inboxes as soon as possible. ConvertKit allows you to send a variety of emails, including: • Email broadcasts • Automated emails • Transactional emails • Personalized emails
Pricing and Plans for ConvertKit
ConvertKit offers three different pricing options. You also have the alternative of paying monthly or yearly, with annual payments receiving a discount.
- Free: For up to 1,000 members, this plan is free. It does, however, allow you to send email broadcasts, eCommerce emails, and other types of communications. Sign up forms and newsletter subscriptions are supported in the free plan.
- Creator: You can send an infinite number of emails, sell digital products, and create automated email funnels, among other things. For up to 300 subscribers, it starts at $9 per month. The cost rises in direct proportion to the number of members you have. For example, it costs $29 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers.
- Creator Pro: This is the most advanced plan, with all features and reports. For up to 1k subscribers, it costs $59 per month. You’ll have to pay more if you add more subscribers.
ConvertKit’s paid plans are offered for a free trial period of two months. You can get a refund if you’re on a paid plan and don’t like the email solution within 30 days of signing up. Both plans provide a free migration to ConvertKit from any email service.
Isn’t it intriguing? More information is available in our ConvertKit pricing guide. It contains comprehensive information on each plan as well as a detailed comparison of paid plans and their features.
ActiveCampaign vs. ConvertKit
ConvertKit is a versatile small company and startup solution. It includes a free migration service that makes switching to ConvertKit as painless as possible.
The free plan will remain free indefinitely and does not require a credit card. It’s a better deal than a basic ActiveCampaign plan, which requires you to pay a certain fee to get started with email marketing.
Mailchimp is a small business’s all-in-one email marketing tool. It includes an excellent email builder that allows you to produce extremely engaging emails and expand your brand.
Beautiful email templates and a creative helper to design your emails give you a great start. Adding information, photographs, videos, and other multimedia to your emails is simple.
Mailchimp also aids in the creation of email content. This includes things like catchy topic lines and dynamic content, among other things. You can use the A/B split testing technique to test your emails and deliver the winning email to users.
It has a customer journey builder tool that allows customers to receive customised emails depending on their actions and interactions. This increases the number of people who open your emails and drives traffic to your website.
The best part about Mailchimp is how flexible it is and how handy its features are. • Transactional emails • Dedicated IP • Sales reports • High delivery rates • HTML emails are also included.
Pricing and Plans for Mailchimp
Mailchimp’s pricing for transactional emails, websites, and commerce, as well as their marketing platform, is complicated. Also check Duolingo Alternatives
The charges are calculated depending on the total number of contacts, and there is a pricing calculator available to help you figure out how much it will cost. For its marketing platform, Mailchimp offers four options:
- Free: The free plan is good for up to 2,000 contacts and includes all of the necessary capabilities to get started with email marketing.
- Essentials: This plan costs $10.16 per month and allows you to send up to 5,000 emails per month to up to 500 contacts.
- Basic: The basic plan starts at $15.18 a month for up to 500 contacts and 6,000 emails per month.
- Premium: This is the most expensive option, starting at $303.61 a month for up to 10,000 email contacts & 150,000 emails.
All paid plans are scalable, and you can use Mailchimp’s price calculator to estimate the cost of your email marketing.
We recommend that you read through our comprehensive Mailchimp price guide to gain a better understanding of this. It contains information on each plan as well as a feature comparison.
ActiveCampaign vs. Mailchimp
Mailchimp is one of the industry’s oldest email marketing providers. They provide extensive capabilities for every phase of the email marketing process, making them a solid choice for beginners and small enterprises.
In terms of pricing, Mailchimp offers a scalable and configurable pricing strategy that complements ActiveCampaign’s sophisticated pricing structure. You’ll only be charged for the total number of contacts on your email list, nothing more.
GetResponse is an excellent email marketing service for small businesses and startups. To get started with email marketing, it includes professional email templates, simple design tools, and more.
It allows you to send out newsletters and one-time email broadcasts to inform your customers about new products, services, and promotions. To follow up on your emails, you can use autoresponders and email sequences.
With the premium addition, GetResponse also offers transactional emails. An SMTP service can be used to deliver automated receipts, trigger emails, and notify users.
When it reaches to email automation, you can set up workflows to send emails and interact with people automatically. This is also true for eCommerce enterprises who use automated emails to offer things.
GetResponse’s email marketing and automation features include: • Automated blog post sharing • Time-based email distribution • Custom email layouts and sections • Email scheduling
Pricing and Plans for GetResponse
GetResponse offers five different pricing plans. This includes a completely free plan for businesses and personal blogs, as well as budget-friendly email marketing campaigns.
- Free: The free plan allows for up to 500 contacts and is free indefinitely without the need for a credit card. You can send emails to users with this plan and upgrade to a premium plan as your company expands.
- Basic: This plan is designed for small enterprises with up to 1,000 contacts. Email marketing, autoresponders, sign-up forms, and other features are included. It’ll set you back $15 per month.
- Extra: For up to 1,000 contacts, the plus plan is $49 per month. List segmentation, multi-user access, and other features are included.
- Professional: This top-tier subscription, which starts at $99 per month for up to 1000 contacts, is the most expensive. It comes with a limitless number of automations, as well as eCommerce support, sales funnels, and paid marketing tools.
- Max: This is a customised package with a minimum need of 5,000 contacts. To obtain a quote, you must contact the GetResponse team.
All plans are adaptable, and you can expand your contact list at any time. If you want to use GetResponse for a longer period of time, you can save up to 30% on the overall cost by signing up for a yearly or two-year subscription.
ActiveCampaign vs. GetResponse
For smallish businesses looking to get started with email marketing, GetResponse is a win-win situation. It’s adaptable and comes with a number of features to help you expand your business and online store.
GetResponse features a free plan that gives it a lead, which is similar to ActiveCampaign’s pricing model. On bundled payments, it also offers up to a 30% reduction on the entire cost of email marketing.
Conclusion: What is the most effective ActiveCampaign substitute?
If you’re searching for a simple yet effective ActiveCampaign alternative with better price, we recommend Constant Contact. It comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and a 30-day free trial.
Sendinblue and AWeber are two options if you wish to start with a free plan. Both services are excellent and compete with ActiveCampaign in terms of customer service, resources, and other features.
Drip is a good option for eCommerce shops. It’s the best way to get your online store’s email marketing campaigns up and running. Drip is a pay-as-you-go service with a lot of complex features.
That’s all I’ve got for now. We expect that this post has aided you in your search for the top ActiveCampaign alternatives and competitors.