How to Fix Adobe InDesign Missing Plugins Error? Missing Plugins Error is faced by users when they open a document that has a reliance on some custom-installed plugin. It is a software program that enhances a new feature to Adobe InDesign and they are established by Adobe Schemes and also other software inventors as a third-party Add-on.
The operator gets the lost Plugin Error when they are either disappeared the plugins or there are certain incompatibility problems. This occurs generally when users generate a file in one form on Adobe InDesign and then port it to another more new version. This can also for when InDesign is reorganized to a more new version and elder plugins develop incompatible with the recent version of Adobe InDesign. This can be very unsatisfying when a employer has hundreds of documents in a package that are missing plugins.
Method 1: Transfer the Folder in IDML Format:
InDesign has the choice to Transfer the Folder in IDML format which permits you to overlook the plugin dependency. IDML stands for InDesign Language from Adobe, and It is XML established format folder that permits backward compatibility with the latest versions of InDesign. It means that the folders created and saved in earlier versions of Adobe InDesign can also be used in latest versions without any faults.
- When you open your file and go to the File menu and press on the Export option.
- Move to the Save As option, select the .idml design, give the file name, and click on the Save option.
- Once you reach the .idml folder, then you can open that folder in an earlier version of InDesign and transfer it to .indd format which will eliminate all the plugins info stored in that folder, and you will lastingly be able to get clear of Plugin Dependency.
Method 2: Use InExUtils Service:
InExUtils is a third-party utility that permits you to save your InDesign records even if your records have dependability upon some plugins that are disappeared. It also does not create variations to the content. It is capable to save all the open files at once deprived of you having to do this physically to each file which can be awkward and may waste a lot of time.
- Install the plugin
- The zip file has .exe document for together Mac and Windows.
- Stream the executable file depend on your Operating System to download the plugin
- Once the app is downloaded, re launch your Adobe IN design application (if it is previously consecutively) and move to the Menu > InExUtils > Overlook missing plugins (All files). This will overlook all the lost plugin info for all the exposed files (You will only be capable of seeing this choice when you have any files are opened).