Accounting is a fundamental part of running a successful business. It is pivotal in tracking and management of income and expenditures, ensuring statutory compliance, and providing owners with crucial financial information. However, for small business owners, this can become a bit overwhelming. Further, as the business grows, accounting can turn complex and time-consuming. Streamlining the accounting aspect of the business is, therefore, an ideal next step for small businesses. One way to do this is through the use of cloud accounting solutions.
Cloud accounting software is a tool that aids bookkeepers, business owners, and accountants in automating and managing their accounting transactions. Such software can be accessed from anywhere, has a high level of security, improve the accuracy of accounting and bookkeeping, reduce paperwork, and so on.
Basic requirements from cloud accounting software:
- Accounting software increases the efficiency of the enterprise by managing accounts receivables, payables, and accounting. Also, departments can access relevant information at any time and anywhere with ease.
- Poor planning and unorganized accounting processes can lead to cash flow issues. With accounting software, errors are minimized and activities are scaled and implemented seamlessly.
- Through automation, invoice processes can be improved drastically. An effective software provides premade templates and allows customization without any inconvenience.
- Softwares also lead to a reduction in costs, increased accuracy, and better tax compliance. As core calculations and other procedures are automated, accountants can focus on other aspects of their business. Additionally, systems like these are comprehensive and ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirements.
- Lastly, accounting software leads to better customer relationship management. As the system is efficient, delays and errors are prevented and the overall performance of the company is improved.
While there is a lot of software in the market that caters to these needs of businesses, not all of them provide a comprehensive solution. After a lot of analysis, reviewing, and practical use, I have zeroed in on one software that manages different aspects of a small business excellently – Deskera.
Deskera is a popular cloud accounting software and is used widely by businesses across the world. It has an all-in-one approach wherein various segments of a business are taken care of with ease. Instead of using multiple systems, Deskera is all-pervasive business software. It goes beyond accounting and also takes care of your inventory, HR, payroll, and CRM.
Deskera – All-in-one accounting solution for small business:
- Deskera has an all-in-one dashboard that lets you track the health of your business in real-time, view and analyze quotes, invoices, receivables, bank balances, and access a wide range of features.
- Designed especially for small businesses, Deskera provides you with characteristics such as invoice processing (including recurring invoices), regular financial reports, role-based access, expense reporting, multiple currency use, and so much more.
- Deskera Books is created for better management of your invoices and inventory. With customized reports, accounting, and metrics, you can make calculated business decisions without much hassle.
- With Deskera CRM, you can manage your customers and vendors proactively and strengthen your long-term relationships. It automates sales, marketing, supports workflows, and provides real-time updates. You can also set up email campaigns for lead generation.
- To ensure compliance and efficient management of employees, Deskera People aims to make payroll, expenses, and leave management simpler than ever. All you have to do is add your employees, select the amount, and make the payment! You can also design your own custom payslip using Deskera’s intuitive and flexible designer.
- If you are always on-the-go, Deskera Mobile is a free application designed for your needs. Now you can manage your business on your phone and never miss out on anything.
- To top it all off, Deskera has a very affordable price and suits the needs of small businesses perfectly.
As you can see, such a diverse range of features is hardly provided by other software companies.
Deskera serves businesses of all sizes, however, it works exceptionally well for small businesses and startups due to its simplified user experience, high-quality accounting features, advanced inventory features, compliance, dedicated dashboard with continuous report generation, and reasonable pricing.
Deskera also has a highly engaging community on Facebook where product experts and specialists including the founder interact with the members, host webinars, answer queries, invite suggestions, and conduct polls regularly. This is why I highly recommend Deskera to small businesses for their long-term needs.
For a detailed understanding of their products and features, you can visit their website and also sign up for their 15-day free trial!