Staying able to control your computer without physically being present near is cool. As well it shows to be useful as well when you need to access your files on your home PC or you want to help your friend in troubleshooting its issues remotely. Suppose you are familiar with taking a remote connection, then you must know about TeamViewer.
The TeamViewer is a tool that efficiently helps you to connect to a remote desktop. Though your primary concern is security, plus you don’t know how to configure the security settings properly, Next try using an Alternative to TeamViewer.
The Best TeamViewer Alternatives In 2020
Whether you are looking for a remote desktop Alternative, we have listed some of the best TeamViewer Alternatives.
- Ultra VNC
- Remote Utilities
- Chrome Remote Desktop
Whether you need a faster remote session, you should go for AnyDesk. So, AnyDesk is the best Alternative to TeamViewer that doesn’t need to get installed to work. This will be working with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP Linux, and macOS. You can now transfer files by copying them to the clipboard and pasting them to the remote computer.
- This can also balance the connection to create the best possible video quality and speed.
- This has custom features such as turning off clipboard syncing, transmitting sound, showing the remote cursor, taking a screenshot, disabling control for view-only & blocking the other user’s input.
The SupRemo is another beautiful option to connect to a device remotely if you are looking for an alternative to TeamViewer. This software is compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android. Let’s look at the features of SupRemo:
- It has Unlimited installations on an unlimited number of PCs & Servers.
- This software has an AES 256-bit algorithm, making it comfortable to transfer files between your PC & remote device.
- This software is portable and doesn’t need to be installed.
- Beginning a remote session is easy; allow SupRemo in Windows Startups.
- This is available as a Free plan.
RealVNC is one of the safest TeamViewer alternatives as it offers a secure and dependable connection. This software is available for cross platforms. Anyhow, Let’s take a look at the features of RealVNC:
- So, You can seamlessly transfer data between local and remote computers.
- Here, You can send and receive chat messages.
- This offers encryption to make connections safe and has various collaboration tools.
The RemotePC is a remote control software that is a TeamViewer alternative that helps you control a PC remotely. This is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. Anyways Let’s take a look at these features of RemotePC:
- Now, You can transfer your files, folders, and mapped drives as well.
- This has TLS v 1.2/AES-256 encryption, which makes the connection secure.
- Here, You can send and receive chat messages & also record & save remote sessions anywhere on the computer.
UltraVNC is powerful yet manageable to use remote control software like another best Teamviewer alternatives. This software can be used on Windows, Mac, Linux, and more. Here, Let’s look at the features of UltraVNC:
- Now, You can set up unattended Access to always access the UltraVNC server.
- So, You can easily send and receive chat messages between the host and the local computer.
- Well, This software allows you to set up remote control in Safe Mode with Networking.
Although another best TeamViewer alternative Join.me is a product by LogMeIn, this software supports Windows and macOS. So, Let’s talk about the features of Join.me:
- Well, You can schedule meetings with a single click. o, You can send and receive Chat messages between connected computers.
- Now, This remote desktop alternative enables ten people to view the screen at the same time.
- Each presenter swap allows people to share their points of view across the participants.
The Remote Utilities is one of the best TeamViewer alternatives to connect your computer to a remote computer with ease. This is a cross-platform software. Now take a look at these features of Remote Utilities:
- Here, You can connect to up to 10 computers remotely for free, be it for personal or professional use.
- Now, You can chat, send, & receive files between connected computers.
- This tool also supports unattended Access.
Chrome Remote Desktop
This Chrome Remote Desktop is one of the great free TeamViewer Alternatives, which works as an extension once paired with the Chrome browser. This installs quickly and provides spontaneous support.
- This software offers Access to another computer or vice-versa safely.
- This works on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux.
- This supports unattended Access & file transfers and can also be used in fullscreen mode.
Also, Check :
Final Words :
After our list of the best TeamViewer alternatives, you can use it anywhere. Because you can check, I have tried to include alternatives that should fit most of the users’ requirements out there.
Now, Do let us know which one is a favorite remote desktop App by writing in the comments section. Even though if you already found an alternative that works well for you, share its name in the comment section too.