A happy teddy is a pleasant night’s sleep! Toddlers and teenagers love to have them around. Some can’t even sleep without their favourite stuffed animal, and they feel even more at ease with a teddy by their side. If you are confused about which teddy bear you should present to your girlfriend, you can check various teddy bears at https://big-ted.co.uk/.
Teddy bears are also a significant part of a budding relationship! If you gave your girlfriend a teddy for her birthday and she doesn’t appear to desire anything else, she’s connected to it. This implies you must take appropriate care of it by cleaning it thoroughly. Today, with this article, we’ll show you how to clean a large teddy bear in various methods.
What is the Best Way to Clean Your Teddy Bear at Home?
There are various techniques to clean a teddy bear, but we’ll go through the most common ones below. Whether it’s eliminating stubborn dirt or learning how to dry your cuddly toy correctly, you may be sure that your teddy will come out clean, fluffy, and dried. And all you’ll need are common home goods.
1. Spot Cleaning
If you don’t have access to a washer, spot washing is among the first options for cleaning teddy bears for your girlfriend. Here’s how it’s done:
- Have a bar of soap and a finger cleaner.
- Wash the brush by soaking it in cold water.
- Soak your teddy bear in water and mix the soap on the bristle by cleaning it.
- Make a good lather with the brushes and remove the stains or patches on your teddy bear.
- After that, simply rinse it thoroughly, and you’re done.
Here’s how to clean the teddy bear in the tumble dryer – mainly, how to use the mild wash setting in your washer. It’s one of the simplest and least time-consuming ways to clean.
- You must ensure that the stitches are well-sealed and that there are no rips, cracks, or oozing material.
- Eliminate garments from your washing machine and place them in your teddy once you’re sure.
- If you’re wondering, “How else do I wash my teddy bear coat? The solution is simple: look at the cleansing label on the back of the stuffed animal.
- If the bear is hand washable, follow the manufacturer’s instructions and use a light washing detergent. If not, skip this step.
- Finally, because the fur and linen stuffing is so fragile, avoid tumble-drying the teddy bear and enclose it in a piece of cloth before placing it in the washer.
3. Acid and Baking Soda Cleansing
If you do not have mild detergent, you may make your own by washing your girlfriend’s teddy bear with baking soda and vinegar. Here’s how to do it:
- Grab a container. Fill with water and put your teddy bear in it to rest.
- Hand wash it after adding vinegar and baking powder.
- Use three cups of filtered vinegar and a pinch of baking soda if you’re using a washer. To complete, run it through the rinse cycle.
4. Getting Rid of the Odor in Your Girlfriend’s Fluffy Bear
If you don’t take the procedures to get rid of the stench, the teddy bear will smell forever, and that is the reality. If you want to get rid of odors, all you have to do is:
- Simply place some starch powder or baking powder in a giant plastic container.
- Roll the bear in it and give it a good shake.
- You can also give it to your girlfriend, put on some entertaining tunes, and have them sway it to the rhythms to make washing a lot more exciting.
- Simply unroll the plastic bag and replace the teddy once the shaking has thoroughly soaked the powder.
- Allow it to settle for a few hours after that.
- After that, dust off any debris with a soft brush.
- Ensure to do this only once your girlfriend’s teddy bear has been washed or cleaned, not before.
5. The Teddy Bear’s Drying
It won’t be challenging to dry the stuffed toy, but you must be careful since things may go wrong if you don’t do it correctly. To dry your girlfriend’s teddy bear, follow these steps:
- Drain any extra water out of the limbs, body, and head carefully.
- When doing this, don’t twirl or flip your teddy like a cloth.
- After this, gently rub with a rag.
- Get a blow dryer with a variable-speed setting and brush the wool to it.
- Remember to check the temperature and don’t set it too high.
- Otherwise, you may pack your bear into a Ziploc bag and hang it on a washing rack to air dry.
- After it has been aired, use a gentle comb to level out the fur and flatten it.
The excellent news is that cleaning your girlfriend’s teddy bear doesn’t require much extra effort. However, it does necessitate some caution, and check the cleaning label before putting it in the washer. That’s all there is to it. The best part is seeing your girlfriend’s face light up as the teddy bear emerges soft and spotless.