Mumbai, India always has been one of the most expensive cities where people dream of owning a home. It is considered as the business capital of India, which is a very important area of industrialization and commercialization since the British era. The city of Mumbai has always been one of the hotspots of real estate due to the opportunities in business, art, culture as well as Indian Cinema or ‘Bollywood’.
All the rich corporate houses in the world, national as well as international that have ventured into business in India have their offices in Mumbai. It is also the busiest international airport in India and has flights connecting to every part of the world. The seaport in Mumbai is also one of the busiest business ports in India as well as the railway network which is also called the lifeline of the city. Because of all these means of commute and connectivity to the world, a lot of NRI’s prefer to live in this city.
Why NRI’s prefer to invest in 2 bhk in thane?
The surge of the population that migrates to Mumbai in search of better prospects, jobs, business or line of cinema often need places to stay. Because of the rapid development in the social, commercial and industrial infrastructure, NRIs prefer to invest in real estate and especially 2 bhk in thane .
The real estate market in Mumbai, India has always been very high and some areas where 2 bhk in thane can even set you back by crores of INR. The integration of commercial spaces with residential spaces is very common in Mumbai due to the unavailability of space. Mumbai has been a commercial area historically due to the ports and import-export business hub it was priory. But with the time and development of various industries and infrastructure, it has become a residential hotspot. Some of the reasons why NRI’s prefer to invest in properties in Mumbai are:
- The luxury 2 bhk in thane are a really good investment with all amenities and facilities available. These flats have all the amenities that a luxury property in any developed country offers.
- The lifestyle of the city of Mumbai attracts more NRI’s to this city. The ultra-modern lifestyle with malls, entertainment parks, movies, theatre and Indian cinema attracts the NRI’s to this city.
- The 2 bhk in thane are a really good investment for NRI’s as there is a huge demand for these flatsas the expense of renting 2 or 3 BHK flats is very high for a single working person or lower-middle-class families.
- NRI’s invest in 2 bhk in thane who do not wish to stay in Mumbai permanently, but visit Mumbai often for business or leisure purposes, and wish to stay in their apartment rather than staying in hotels.
- 2 bhk in thane are also very much in demand for students who rent it for few years or even many international patients who visit Mumbai for treatments and wish to stay at rented luxury apartments rather than staying in hotels.
Why luxury 1 BHK in Mira Road is in demand among NRI’s in Mumbai?
Mira Road is one of the top residential locations in Mumbai which is a favored location by Indian nationals as well as NRIs. The luxury 1 BHK in Mira Roadis equipped with world facilities and amenities for the uber-rich who can afford to stay there. There are all kinds of luxury apartments like 2, 3, 4 or 5 BHK available in Mira Road but 1 BHK’s are most in-demand due to its pricing. 1 BHK in Mira Roadis developed by renowned developers with the help of professional and skilled architects. The 1 BHK in Mira Road is available for the NRI’s in semi-furnished or fully furnished conditions with all comforts of a luxury home. The 1 BHK in MiraRoadis centrally located and are mostly gated communities which are manufactured keeping in mind the global standards like earthquake-prone as well as with gardens and park for a clean and peaceful living environment. NRI’s mostly prefer in Mira Roadbecauseof the following reasons:
- The international airport is very near to the 1 BHKs in Mira Roadwhich provides better connectivity.
- There are various schools, malls, and hospitals also near to the Mira Roadwhich provides great social infrastructure.
- The metro rail station which is going to soon come up is also very near to the 1 BHK in Mira Road. The location of the 1 BHK in Mira Road provides a good return on investment on the properties for the NRI investors.
All these flats in Mumbaiand 1 BHK in Mira Roadsare easily listed in one of the best websites for NRI real estate investorsknown as the Housing.com. This website has been designed to ease the hassle of searching for 1 BHK flats in Mumbai. The website has various added features and filters which helps NRIs to easily locate flats in Mira Roadof their choice and at their budget. Some of the important features which the website provides are:
- It lists RERA compliant 1 BHK flats in Mumbaiwhich protects buyers like NRI’s from scams and frauds.
- The website allows the user to buy or rent any property at their choice of location, features, and price anywhere in Mumbai.
- The website provides listing not only for 1 BHK flats in Mumbai but also for independent houses, duplex, penthouse, villas and more.
- The website also provides the feature of buying or renting 1 BHK in Mira Road or any other location in Mumbai directly from the owner, developer or through brokers.
- The website has features not only to choose the number of BHK’s of a property but also the number of bathrooms available.
There are several other features offered by Housing.com which makes it the best option for NRIs to search for properties in Mumbai while sitting in the comfort of their homes far away.