Ms. Outlook is undoubtedly a fantastic email service used mainly by windows users. Thus, Some of the users reported an error code [pii_email_c75373ce5b34bf577425], which irritates and interrupts users. That is why You don’t have to look around for the solutions anymore, as we have found some working Steps that work and will help you to get out of this nasty situation. Here in the article, we will be sharing 3 Simply practices to resolve [pii_email_c75373ce5b34bf577425]. But wait for now, shouldn’t we 1st find out what caused this error?
What Causes [pii_email_c75373ce5b34bf577425] Error?
There could be numerous reasons for [pii_email_c75373ce5b34bf577425] error. Thus, Sometimes, you manage a couple or more email accounts in a single browser or a single outlook app, due to which the cache data causes the error. If you’re using the preloaded Microsoft Outlook program, there’s a chance it’s corrupted, and you’ll need to reinstall it. Unless an extension or recently installed cracked software has caused an issue with certain of your Windows apps, the following section of the article will show you how to fix this mistake.
3 Ways to Fix [pii_email_c75373ce5b34bf577425].
- Clear Temp Files from Your System
- Reinstall Your Outlook
- Update your Windows 10 Version
1. Clear Temp Files from Your System
If you face an [pii_email_c75373ce5b34bf577425] error while using Microsoft Outlook, the first & easy method to resolve is clearing cache and cookies stored in your computer system.
How do you Clear Temporary Files From Your PC?
- So, To clear Temp files from your system, you need to press the Windows and R keys together on your keyboard.
- Now, Windows explorer will be launched, and the folder which contains the temporary files of all the apps installed on your system will show up.
- Here, you have to press Ctrl + A and then press Shift + Delete to delete all of the temporary files from your system permanently.
- Finally, This process may take a few minutes depending upon the size of temp files & the read and write speed of your HDD.
Now, Once it is done, you can restart your Pc and try opening the Microsoft outlook app. The resolution will Assist you in fixing the problem. Suppose this issue persists. You can try the method listed below.
2. Reinstall Your Outlook
Are you Still facing [pii_email_c75373ce5b34bf577425] issue? Hence, do the files get corrupted due to cracked or malicious software installed on your system, which results in various unknown issues.
- Start. You first need to uninstall Microsoft Outlook from your system. This simple step to do that is by searching it using the search button on your taskbar.
- Here, Right-click on the icon & click on uninstall.
- Now, In this way, Microsoft’s Outlook will be removed from your PC. So now, launch the Microsoft Store on your PC, search and download Outlook from there officially.
- So, all corrupted files will be deleted from your PC, and the new files will be installed.
Here is Another Step to uninstall Outlook from your computer is by using an uninstall tool. Let us see how.
- First, Header over to this site, download the uninstall tool, double click, and install it on your system.
- Then, launch the application on your pc, search for Outlook, right-click on it, and click on uninstall.
- Next, the tool will start the process and ask for your permission to remove all of the leftover data of the app, then click on yes to proceed.
- Here, In this way, Outlook will be removed entirely from your PC without leaving any files and folders.
- Now, You can now download Microsoft Outlook on your PC from the store.
3. Update your Windows 10 Version
Windows 10 is offensive for its system updates. Also, you must be aware of this, right? Therefore, most of its updates are full of bugs, and Microsoft takes a lot of time to fix them. This [pii_email_c75373ce5b34bf577425] error may be caused due to a bug in your system, and this way to get rid of it is by updating your version windows.
If You Don’t know how to update windows? Then, follow these steps:
- Firstly, search for settings.
- Now, Click on Updates and security.
- Here, the update screen will show up. Tap on check for updates. Now, Wait for a while and then let the windows check if there are updates available.
- Then, The updates will start downloading, sit back, and let Windows update itself.
- Next, Once done, you can now launch Microsoft Outlook and use it. Again, the error will be resolved.
Also, Check Related Email Pii Errors:
That’s It, how you can get rid of [pii_email_c75373ce5b34bf577425] error. Presently, I would recommend you to use alternatives rather than updating windows, you can even uninstall the app and reinstall, but if that doesn’t work for you, the best method would be to use alternatives. Hence, No one knows what new bugs will come with the following windows update, so if you aren’t facing many issues with your current version of the window, it would be better not to update it. So, I hope this Content helped you out to resolve the Microsoft Outlook error. Suppose there is any suggestion or method that can be a great addition to the article. Please comment below.