Have you ever wondered how important blogs and articles are for promoting your website or digital business?
An overwhelming majority of media influencers and marketers agree that content marketing has taken over the digital landscape. It is a great way to promote your products and services to customers while providing them great value through education and infotainment.
An increasing number of businesses and bloggers-turned-celebrities focus on SEO articles and blogs as a way to attract visitors to their website. These methods are popular because a) they work, and b) they are quick and easy to write up.
Let’s look at how SEO article writing services can help your business, or brand, get the promotion you want.
Forms of Content Marketing
Content marketing has morphed into different types over the last two decades. Today, content creators use everything from images, memes, and photos to video clips, animations, music, podcasts, and live streams to grab user attention. However, the written word, blogs and articles in particular, remain the most popular types of content creation methods.
There are three reasons for this. First, a lot of website visitors and social media users like to read because it helps them understand and process information better. In many cases it is easier to explain a process, product or service in words rather than explain it through a video.
Second, it is cheaper and quicker to produce than other forms of content. An SEO article writing service costs a fraction of the cost of hiring a video production company. It allows you to share more information with client even on a limited budget.
Articles are also quicker to write up and you can create months of content for your visitors and subscribers in a matter of days. A 5 minute video on the other hand takes between 2 days to a week of production.
The third reason blogs and articles have become popular is because they are easier to access and use across different platforms. Articles can be quickly downloaded on the client-side. They also allow you to embed keywords in them, which is the most popular way for people to search for information online. Even voice activated searches focus on keywords giving SEO articles and blogs an edge over other types of content.
How to Get the Most Out of Your SEO Article Writing Service
SEO intensive articles and blogs should be a part of your content marketing strategy. There are some guidelines for writing blogs and articles that can help you get the best results.
- Focus on keywords. Whether you are planning to use an article writing service or write up content yourself, keywords research and correct placement are important. It will help you improve your website’s ranking on different search engines.
- Deliver quality content. Quality content captivates readers’ attention from the first line and keeps them engaged throughout the article. Prioritize quality over quantity. Above all, keep it relevant to what your website and business are all about.
- Use the AIDA rule. AIDA stands for attention, interest, desire, and action. It has proven effective for building online sales funnels. Suppose you are writing blogs and articles for a self help business website. You should first identify the problem people have, how it can be removed, what products and services you offer to solve the problem and then give them a way to hire or buy what you offer.
- Vary your content. There are thousands of ways to mix content and give your readers something new every time. This holds true for all industries. Even if you run something as simple as a flower shop, you can talk about varieties of flowers, bouquet arrangements, colors, combinations, gift baskets and hundreds of other things that relate to the industry. Keep your articles focused on the industry but don’t share repetitive information, unless your readers ask for more on a particular topic.
- At a glance. It is becoming an industry standard to provide a synopsis of your blog or make you content easy to skim through at a glance. A lot of people don’t have time to read a lengthy 1000 word blog and prefer to read skim through articles only. Article writers often include small snippets at each paragraph or even write up a short synopsis at the top to tell readers what the content is all about. It is a great way to ensure that you maintain your reader base while still providing great content to readers.
- Make it interactive. You may have noticed at lectures or seminars that the speaker begins the conversation by asking a question and gets the audience to raise their hands or participate in the conversation. This is actually a communication trick to get engagement and attention from your audience. Articles and blogs use this same method to get instant focus from readers. Research shows that your brain reacts differently when you read or hear a question compared to reading or hearing a question. Blog writers often use this technique at the start and middle of their blogs to keep reader’s interest.
- Know your audience. One of the most important ways to succeed with content marketing is to be aware of your target audience and use the language they understand. If your business sells antique jewelry and targets senior citizens, you would get better results by using stories from their time and avoiding modern technical language that they don’t understand. If you are selling superhero comics and gadgets then use memes and references that they are likely to be familiar with. This helps you build a good rapport with readers and generates interest.
Putting it All Together
Digital marketing is an evolving entity. A lot of us are still learning and testing out ideas that get a better reach. Blogs and articles remain an important form of content based marketing because they are quite adaptable to different platforms, devices, and social networking sites.
There is some consensus about content marketing strategies that work. If you are looking to use SEO article writing service contentdevelopmentpros.co.uk for your business, make sure that your content production partners are aware of and using the winning strategies for your business.
Do you think we missed something? Let us know in the comments below!