Some companies prefer to manage search engine optimization in-house because they fear losing control if they outsource. SEO is very complex, and businesses that want to do it right need expertise and resources.
White-label SEO programs are pretty popular nowadays due to their numerous benefits. As an SEO white-label reseller, you can expand your range of services and make more money with little effort.
What Are the Challenges of White-Label SEO Programs?
Individuals who have second thoughts about whether or not they should outsource SEO should consider the pros and cons. White-label SEO programs can be successful, but this process is flawed.
When it comes to things to be worried about when joining a white-label program, businesses should consider the following:
- Communication- the SEO provider and the reseller should be able to communicate clearly and honestly; without proper and transparent communication, it is impossible to develop a long-term relationship. When hiring an SEO provider, businesses should have clear expectations
- Workflow management- different agencies offer different programs; those on the receiving end need a clear idea about what they get; professionals in this field have the necessary resources to handle high volumes of work and meet deadlines.
- Expectations- an agency needs to understand what it gets as a reseller
What Are the Benefits of SEO White-Label Reseller?
As Neil Patel states, “Reseller SEO services can help your agency with every aspect of optimization. Simply put, SEO resellers handle your clients’ SEO campaigns on your behalf. That way, you can add to the range of services your agency already provides without the cost of building a team of SEO experts. ”
SEO white-label reseller offers businesses access to industry-leading experts; agencies can offer SEO to their customers without having to do any work. Some of the most valuable services provided by such providers are:
- Link-building is one of the most challenging SEO services, and mastering it is a hassle. Resellers know what strategies to use to create relevant authority links. Also, they know how to fix broken links and maintain a healthy link profile.
- Website analysis and SEO audits- an SEO audit is necessary to form an idea about the overall search engine optimization health of a website
- Content creation- content contributes to creating a great user experience, and it will take your business to the next level; it is high-quality, original content that builds trust and authority and helps you gain the loyalty of the target audience
What Advantages Do You Get from White-label Programs?
Companies in the market for white-label SEO programs will be pleased to learn that by outsourcing SEO to a specialized agency, they can:
- Focus on what they do best and meet the requirements of their customers
- Increase brand awareness and build a reputation online
- Bring more clients and, as a result, make more money
- Offer more services to their customers and keep them happy
What to Expect from a White-Label Program?
SEO white-label resellers can help with a variety of services, such as:
- Professional SEO audits – it is pretty standard for businesses to want an audit so that they know exactly where they stand
- On-site optimization
- Content creation and optimization
- Keyword research
- Analytical tools
Saying no to customers might cost agencies their business, which is the last thing they want to do. The agency you choose to outsource will help you offer your customers what they ask for on time. As an agency, it is easier to build a reputation when clients are satisfied.
What to Look for in an SEO Provider?
Narrowing down options is the most challenging thing that can be done when searching for an SEO provider. Given that their expertise and the quality of services they offer vary greatly, it makes sense to research and identify the perfect partner.
When searching for SEO white-label resellers, pay attention to the following:
- History- for how long have they been in the business? What services do they offer? What is their certification? What is their client retention rate? How long do they usually work for a client?
- Track record- this shows the performance of the agency and its client retention, so overlooking this aspect is not recommended
- Staffing – an agency is only as good as its employees, for they are the ones doing all the hard work
- Scalability-it is essential for businesses to be able to scale as they grow
- Communication- no relationship is possible without proper communication.
As stated in an interesting article in Forbes, “If you are a small SEO agency, partnering up with a reputable digital marketing agency as an SEO reseller might completely change the game and take your agency to the next level.
Top digital marketing agencies receive many inbound and outbound clients, and you are basically absorbing a portion of their traffic into your revenue. A positive long-term relationship can be a great source of additional revenue. Two agencies sometimes end up merging to become a bigger agency and provide all services in-house. ”
Why Join White-Label SEO Programs?
Digital marketing agencies just starting their journey can only excel at some things; for example, one agency is excellent at web design, another offers unique content, etc. What options do these agencies have when their customers ask for more?
The best alternative is to join white-label SEO programs and outsource SEO services so that they can cater to the needs of their customers. Agencies can take their business to the next level thanks to white-label SEO.
The most challenging part is to identify a suitable SEO white-label reseller, one with whom they can have a long-term collaboration. Search engine optimization is not going anywhere anytime soon. People search online for information and shop online for products and services, which will not change. Businesses need a visible online presence to build a reputation and authority in their niche, which requires professional SEO services. An investment in white-label SEO service is an investment in the future of your agency.